1. Sevoflurane anesthesia in pediatrics during cranial magnetic resonance image Is single dose thiopental of value in prevention of emergence agitation? Mohammed M Hegazy, Abear H El kouly, Magda S Azer. Eg. J. Anaesth. 25(4):327-334, 2009.
2. Evaluation of target-controlled inhalational anesthesia in pediatrics using the newly introduced Zeus anesthesia workstation: a prospective clinical study, Magda S Azer . Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.77, No. 3, June: 271-277, 2009.
3. Propofol versus sevoflurane for interventional diagnostic procedures using bispectral index monitoring, in ambulatory and hospitalized pediatric cancer patients Magda S Azer, Ayman A Ghoneim , M. Hegazy Ghada A El Awady, Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.76, No. 4, (Suppl. V) December: 301-307, 2008.
4. Comparative study between ultrasound guided transversus abdominis plane block versus intravenous morphine in post operative analgesia for major abdominal surgery in pediatric cancer patients, Mohammed M. Hegazy, Magda S Azer, Ayman A Ghoneim. he Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.76, No. 4, (Suppl. V) December: 161-165, 2008.
5. Pediatric One-Lung Ventilation: Influence of Ventilatory Mode and Positive End-Expiratory Pressure, Magda S Azer . Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.77, No. 3, June: 373-380, 2009.