The mandate of the CCHE 57357 research department is to:
The mandate of the CCHE 57357 Research Department is to:
- Develop and implement Clinical Treatment Protocols for all pediatric malignancies treated at CCHE 57357
- Develop and oversee implementation of Supportive Care Protocols
- Produce scientific publications.
- Acquire grants for research related projects.
- To develop and maintain a Bio-repository
- Liaising and facilitating collaboration among the multidisciplinary team to achieve quality patient centered care from evidence based medicine and good clinical practice [GCP] standards.
- Maintain up to date consistent data management system and statistical data analysis
- Maintain up to date consistent Cancer Registry data
- Monitoring results, compliance and quality of data to increase efficiency for clinical and supportive protocols management.
- Establishing a continuous research culture and Shared Knowledge among the CCHE multidisciplinary team.
- Planning and coordinating for outreach collaboration in area of research.
- Maintain a qualified trained professional pool of employees through continuous professional development.
d) Credible Image:
- On the National Level:
I. Provide support to the Hospital Strategy and fundraising opportunities.
II. Seek opportunities for research with reputable medical and research centers in Egypt.
- On the International Level:
I. Seek opportunities for collaboration and align with reputable medical cancer institutes worldwide.