Health Information Administration
* Chief Information Officer: Engineer Mohamed Arafat,Mohamed.email@example.com
* Telecommunications Manager: Engineer Ayman Ibrahim, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Networking and Information Security Manager: Engineer Mohamed Abdel Fattah, Mohamed@57357.com
* Clinical Informatics Manager:
Health Information Technology Overview
From the beginning of the planning in 1999, the vision for information systems was to have a hospital that would be competitive with the leading systems in the West but that might not necessarily be [...]Read more
1. ensuring that the system meets the clinical requirements of all departments by: a. A twice yearly scan of user ...
1. it is envisioned that the CCHE IT program will share their expertise with other centers throughout the region. This ...
1. ensuring that the CCHF and the CCHE have the most efficient technology to monitor their fundraising strategies and financial ...
1. Recognizing that the IT department mission is only successful if end users are compliant, knowledgeable and satisfied with the ...
1. The IT department will be an integral component for the hospital to manage its business processes efficiently. This will ...
A qualified information technology professional is available 24/7 to address the IT needs of the CCHE 57357.
The CCHE 57357 IT department has a complete policy and procedure manual which addresses all IT core services and the ...
There is an automated linkage of patient data that includes identification, clinical, demographic and financial information
There is an IT strategic plan that outlines the short term and long term goals for implementation with project timelines.
Trouble shooting Promote awareness of IT issues Consulting Developing new solutions for end users/customers IT business analysis Training Support ...
Enable CCHE systems to have remote accessibility Develop and promote standards Research and development for IT
Managing lifecycles of shared resources (e.g. shared content, collaborative tools and databases, all applications) Business continuity and disaster planning---risk ...
The Children’s Cancer Hospital of Egypt 57357 Health Information Technology Department promises: To maintain all department quality standards in action Keep ...
The Health Information Technology Department as the heartbeat of a digital Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357, provides, operates and maintains ...
The Health Information Technology Department as the heartbeat of a digital Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357, provides, operates and maintains effective, dynamic user friendly data systems that will enable the Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357 [...]
The Children’s Cancer Hospital of Egypt 57357 Health Information Technology Department promises:
To maintain all department quality standards in action
Keep the learning curve of users up [...]
1. Faith in Allah and Trust in People
2. Integrity – Build relationships on trust
3. Nurturing – Care about people as individuals
4. Listening – Value what other people say
5. Understanding – See from their point of [...]
Support CCHE 57357 mission and values.
Ensure privacy and security.
Coordinate IT planning and communication
Engage CCHE staff in dialogue regarding IT matters
Maximize resources through partnerships
Link decisions to CCHE priorities and funding.
Develop solutions as [...]